Easily distracted? Or have a long list of tasks but not knowing how to begin? The idea from Merlin Mann may helps you : Work for ten minutes with single-minded focus on moving toward completion on a single task. Then get a 2-minute break to do whatever you want.
How it works:
- 10 – Work for ten minutes with single-minded focus on moving toward completion on a single task.
- 2 – After ten minutes of sweaty, dedicated work you get a 2-minute break to do whatever you want.
- 5 – You’re going to iterate this four more times for a total of one hour’s working/breaking
This “GTD Timer” is for the idea. It helps you control the time.
Features and change log:
- Android 2.2 support
- Maximum time length changed to 60 minutes
- Some bug fix
- Time length for work and rest can be changed in setting
- Flash different color LED to indicate timer state (Green for work and blue for rest)
- Sound and vibration can be enabled to indicate timer state change